Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine put a stay-at-home order on the entire state due to the continuous spread of COVID-19.
The stay-at-home or shelter-in-place will take effect Monday night at 11:59 pm, until April 6th. This will be enforced by law enforcement.
Essential businesses are allowed to remain open during this order.
Essential businesses include the following:
- Health Care/ Public Health – hospitals, dentists, pharmacies, etc.
- Food and Agriculture – groceries stores, restaurants (carry-out and delivery only)
- Energy- electric companies, petroleum companies, and gas stations
- Water and Waste – companies that work to maintain drinking water
- Transportation and logistics – truck drivers, postal and shipping
- Public works – plumbers, electricians, exterminators, sanitation workers, tech support/customer service and broadcast
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Jaw Dropper: SZA Shows Off Her ASSets in Skims Photoshoot
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Shaquille O’Neal Jokes About Getting A “BBL” While Recovering From Hip Replacement Surgery, Twitter Reacts
Finesse 3 Times? Rapper Finesse2Tymes Is In A Relationship With 3 Women At Once