If you want to know how bad the Coronavirus is….. It’s gotten so serious that Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley has declared a state of emergency in Cincinnati amid the outbreak of COVID-19. Cranley declared the state of emergency during Wednesday’s city council meeting after confirmed castes in the state of Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
Cranley was quoted saying, “This is not a drill. We need people to take smart action to protect themselves and their loved ones,” Cranley said. “We as a city will get through this emergency. We as a country will get through this emergency.”
The state of emergency established by Mayor Cranley will last two weeks, until March 25th, unless extended by the Mayor himself.
At the time of publishing this article no one has tested postivie in Cincinnati but there are some with symptoms that are being tested.
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- This Week’s Vitamins: “One Of The Biggest Mistakes We Make Is Thinking We Have More Time” + More
- “We Messed Up”: Tyra Banks Admits ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Wasn’t Inclusive Enough
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Brandy Interviews Ryan Destiny For The Fall Issue Of Wonderland Magazine
- The Morning Hustle & 300 Present: The Song Contest Winner Sunny Dizzle [VIDEO]
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
- British Designer Ivy Ekong Uses Her Fashion Empire To Promote Diversity And Inclusion
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — September 25, 2020: Trump Won’t Give Up — Officials Plead For Calm — Racism Costs $16 Trillion
- Cincinnati: High School Football Game Canceled After Positive Covid-19 Tests