Childish Gambino is touring currently with Vince Staples and Rae Sremmurd. Adidas just announced an endorsement deal with him and they are pretty excited about it. Headkrack thinks that instead of them designing a sneaker for him they should do a sandals.
Childish Gambino is very artsy and it fits his style a little more. Rickey Smiley mentioned that Noah had nice sandals and David had the high top sandals. We will see what the sneaker looks like when Adidas debuts it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Porsha Williams Delivers Baby Girl!
- Daniel Caesar Says How He Really Feels & Lupita Nyong’o Decimates: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- EXCLUSIVE: Kelly Rowland On The Power Of Loving Your ‘Crown And Glory’
- She’s Back! ‘Claws’ Cutie Karrueche Confirms Her Return As A Bedazzled Eyepatch Rocking Virginia [VIDEO]
- Condolences: Megan Thee Stallion’s Mother, Holly Thomas, Passes Away
- Porsha Williams Is Ready To Give Birth, In Labor
- Baby Bump Watch: Porsha Williams Preps To Deliver Baby PJ! [PHOTOS]
- World Water Day: Disturbing Facts About Water Supply In Communities Of Color
- “MAGA Bomber” Terrorist Tearfully Pleads Guilty In Federal Court
- Listen To Black Women | If A Man Cheats, Does That Mean He Doesn’t Love You?
#ThisIsAmerica: Twitter Is In Love With Childish Gambino’s New Video
1. The Only Donald We RecognizeSource: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
Why Adidas Should Put Out A Childish Gambino Sandal [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com