Childish Gambino is touring currently with Vince Staples and Rae Sremmurd. Adidas just announced an endorsement deal with him and they are pretty excited about it. Headkrack thinks that instead of them designing a sneaker for him they should do a sandals.
Childish Gambino is very artsy and it fits his style a little more. Rickey Smiley mentioned that Noah had nice sandals and David had the high top sandals. We will see what the sneaker looks like when Adidas debuts it.
Make sure you listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- Gary’s Tea: Future Has A Message For Ciara, Da Brat & LisaRaye Share Emotional Moment On Television & More
- Benzino Allegedly Facing Jail Time
- Ebro Catches Heat & Issa Rae Makes Boss Moves: This Week’s Winners & Losers
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Pharrell & Robin Thicke Ordered To Pay Marvin Gaye’s Family $5 Million In “Blurred Lines” Copyright Battle
- 101.1 WIZF x College Beats Presents: Freestyle Friday with DJ J.Dough Feat. Trademark Aaron Ep.22
- Single Mother Gets The Surprise Of A Lifetime From Her Bank [VIDEO]
#ThisIsAmerica: Twitter Is In Love With Childish Gambino’s New Video
1. The Only Donald We RecognizeSource: 1 of 13
2.Source: 2 of 13
3.Source: 3 of 13
4.Source: 4 of 13
5.Source: 5 of 13
6.Source: 6 of 13
7.Source: 7 of 13
8.Source: 8 of 13
9.Source: 9 of 13
10.Source: 10 of 13
11.Source: 11 of 13
Why Adidas Should Put Out A Childish Gambino Sandal [EXCLUSIVE] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com