Detective Chris Anderson talks with “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” about how to avoid getting robbed. Rickey Smiley saw on the news how people are getting robbed at gas stations while pumping gas. Anderson mentioned that robbers are looking for you when you aren’t guarded.
To avoid getting robbed you have to be more aware of your surroundings as well as the people that are around you. Rickey mentioned if he doesn’t feel comfortable he will go to another gas station or leave the area. Anderson wants you to always trust your gut.
They also spoke about people being robbed when they are on vacation. Most of the time when you are robbed while away it’s because people you know have seen you post pictures and it’s an open invitation. Be more aware and watch the people around you.
Listen to “The Rickey Smiley Morning Show” 6am ET.
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Saweetie Covers Glamour UK Magazine’s 2nd Ever Hair Issue
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Ciara Celebrates Her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover In A Sexy LaQuan Smith Dress
Det. Chris Anderson Gives Tips On How To Avoid Robbed [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com