If you were listening to the Rickey Smiley Morning Show then you already know… HeadKrack mentioned during his “Hip Hop Spot” that Sherri Shepherd is not going down without a fight. Too bad the judge in her case has the final say. In April of 2015 the courts deemed the Comedy Queen as the legal “Mother” of baby boy with ex husband, Lamar Sally. She attempted to appeal and lost that battle too. She’s been ordered to pay child support after her claims of being tricked into having the child via surrogate. If that wasn’t enough, Lamar is in talks to do a reality show. SMH! Click here to get more on this story.
The Best Advice From Some Of The Richest Black People In The World
1. Serena Williams, Athlete & Businesswoman | Net Worth: $100 MillionSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Janice Bryant Howroyd, Founder of Employment Agency ACT-1 Group | Net Worth: $250 MillionSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Cathy Hughes, Founder Of RadioOne & TVOne | Net Worth: $300 millionSource:Radio One 3 of 10
4. Russell Simmons, Businessman & Activist| Net Worth: $325 millionSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. Robert "Bob" Johnson, Founder of BET | Net Worth: $550 millionSource:Getty 5 of 10
6. Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs: Businessman | Net Worth: $735 MillionSource:Getty 6 of 10
7. Michael Jordan, Athlete & Businessman | Net Worth: $1 BillionSource:Getty 7 of 10
8. Folorunsho Alakija, Nigerian Businesswoman | Net Worth: $2 BillionSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Oprah Winfrey, Businesswoman & Philanthropist | Net Worth: $3 BillionSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Aliko Dangote, Billionaire African Entrepreneur | Net Worth: US $18.3 BillionSource:Getty 10 of 10
Should she be responsible for having a relationship with this child as well? Your thoughts?