Do you have the winter blues so hard that you thought you were crippin’?
Instead of resorting to gang violence this season, get into a little trouble with your wallet. Add the serenity and calmness of the color blue to your wardrobe for less than $150.
You’ve never experience the blues like this before
- Chi Mihara Ankle Boots
- Laundry By Design Faux Fur Vest
- Oscar De La Renta Carved Ring
- Eliza J Faux Fur Coat
- Lorenza Antoniazzi Wool Cap
- ‘Tour’ Hunter Boots
- Leith Tie Back Jumpsuit
- Halston Heritage Gown
- Juliet & Company Cerise Earrings
- Fitbit Charge HR
- a. Shoptiques Navy Trench
- b. Essie ‘After School Boy Blazer’ Nail Polish
- c. Your Fireside of the Story Navy Cardigan
- d. Burberry ‘Thomas Bear’ Bag Charm
Keep up with Tiffany of The Werk! Place on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Get The Look: Fight the Winter Blues for Less Than $150 was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Fresh Like My Pop! Win Dad a Pair of Jordans for Father's Day!
Win Free Tickets to See Post Malone & $250!
Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
Lil Harold Breaks Down Influence On ‘After The Curse’ Mixtape, Calls Joseline His Favorite Dancer
About Billions Drop "About Time" MIXTAPE! (AUDIO)
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story