They got purple Activus, and it’s not a drought.
Who knew the marketing and advertising teams at Robitussin were such big fans of Future? In a new commercial, it appears the cough syrup brand pays homage to the Atlanta rapper’s DS2 album cover.
To promote the new CF Max Severe cough syrup, the spot features a purple, blue, and green cloud very similar to Future’s DS2 cover as an image in the 16-second commercial.
We’re thinking that it’s quite possible the Robitussin team heard Drake loud and clear when he rapped, “I think I need some Robitussin” on What A Time To Be Alive’s “Jumpman.”
Listen, stranger things have happened.
Watch the commercial and decide for yourself up top.
PHOTO CREDIT: Robitussin
How Future Changed The World In 2015
5 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 5
2. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
2 of 5
3. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
3 of 5
4. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
4 of 5
5. The world still may have yet to realize this.
5 of 5