Problem and Wale hop on Erykah Badu‘s vibe-filled banger “Phone Down.”
Taking a slightly different approach, but still sticking to the social media-themed song, Wale raps “Snapchat me that, yeah that be that, let my girl check my phone, but not DMs.”
Erykah’s gearing up to release her But You Cain’t Use My Phone mixtape on Black Friday. The 2015 Soul Train Awards, which Erykah hosted earlier this month, will also air on Sunday, November 29.
Check out the slick remix below.
Erykah Badu's Most Outrageous Outfits
14 photos Launch gallery
1. Matching is for losers.
1 of 14
2. An extra-tall hat and a coat to match.
2 of 14
3. Making sweats look cool on 106 & Park.
3 of 14
4. She wore headphones as an accessory before everyone did.
4 of 14
5. She also did denim on denim before it was cool.
5 of 14
6. She'll rock kicks on the red carpet.
6 of 14
7. All yellow everything.
7 of 14
8. Known to pull a cowboy hat out of her collection.
8 of 14
9. Another interesting hat.
9 of 14
10. When she made feathers a fashion statement.
10 of 14
11. The bag lady.
11 of 14
12. She's never afraid to take hair risks.
12 of 14
13. She was a vibrant stand-out at the Academy Awards.
13 of 14
14. Only Erykah Badu can make a colorful windbreaker look this cool.
14 of 14