Sweetest day is upon us some people are happy others are sad, how do you feel? Saturday is suppose to be a sweet day to be romantic with someone and show gratitude to your loved ones.
Here’s some sweet things you can do with your sweetie on Sweetest Day:
- Have a romantic date. Picnic in the park, carriage in the park, dinner date followed by a walk on the river looking at the stars.
- Cook something sweet. Bake some cookies or make your significant other’s favorite desert. It may be even more fun if you make it together. That quality time may bring back the romance between you two.
- Make a special gift. Be creative. Make a gift that’s from your heart; buy some paint or personalize a photo frame. It’s the thought that counts.
- Do something thoughtful. Maybe your honey bun has a favorite sports team or favorite celebrity they’d like to see. Maybe get them a gift card or tickets to the event. You never know you might end up being their date.
- Volunteer your time with homeless, elderly or orphan individuals. These sweet gestures go a long way and you’d be surprised by the number of people who don’t receive frequent visitors.
Hope you have a sweet Saturday. Send me pictures of your sweets and let me know how these suggestions worked out for you.
On Air Talent and Media Personality
Join Me Every FRIDAY from 10pm- 1am!
Ms. Ebony J “The Host That Does The Most”
Follow me on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram: @EbonyJShow