June has traditionally been thought of as wedding season but it seems as if things are jumping off in May this year…and it’s getting “interesting” out here in these wedded bliss streets. The new trend for wedding receptions appears to be getting the entire bridal party to perform a choreographed dance number to Beyonce‘s “Drunk In Love“.
While some dances seem to be pretty benign there are others which contain moves that you would not want your 80-year-old grandmother to see you and your friends doing! Take a look at the videos to see what we mean!
We keep trying to imagine our grandmothers or our Aunt Betty or Auntie Eunice watching some of those moves at a family wedding….we think they would be taking shoes off and demanding we go outside and get a switch if we did all that! But to each their own!
We can’t wait to see how many more of these videos make their way to the internets by the end of the summer!
Married Couples Club
1. Tamia and Grant Hill1 of 14
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington2 of 14
3. Bill & Camille Cosby3 of 14
4. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer4 of 14
5. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance5 of 14
6. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon6 of 14
7. Jada and Will Smith7 of 14
8. Beyonce and Jay-Z8 of 14
9. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe9 of 14
10. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz10 of 14
11. Tiny and T.I.11 of 14
12. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete12 of 14
13. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson13 of 14
14. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis14 of 14
READ MORE HOT ENTERTAINMENT COVERAGE ON THEURBANDAILY
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!