In a classic case of “he said/she said” actress Taraji P. Henson and her good friend Tyrese Gibson squared off on last night’s “Arsenio Hall Show” about their love scene in John Singleton’s 2001 flick, “Baby Boy.”
The sexy Henson claims that neophyte actor Gibson was nervous as all hell about having to take his clothes off on camera and even shed a year or two.
“We had just met on that film…I read the script so it wasn’t a surprise. I knew what I had to do, ” Taraji told Arsenio. “But it doesn’t mean that I wasn’t nervous. I dealt with my nerves the night before…Tyrese did not however. He was basically in the corner in a robe cryin…”
What she didn’t realize is that Arsenio had Gibson waiting backstage to confront her about her version of the story.
“You coming out here lying to these people,” Tyrese said in protest. “I’m a grown ass man. I’m not having it.” Watch to see what happened next.
Like TheUrbanDaily.com on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
Taraji p. Henson: 10 Things You Didn't Know About The Actress
1. Related to greatnessSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. By an means necessarySource:Instagram 2 of 10
3. Hitting the booksSource:Instagram 3 of 10
4. The adult teenagerSource:Getty 4 of 10
5. She's a mom!Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Taraji loves the animalsSource:PETA 6 of 10
7. Domestic violence survivorSource:Instagram 7 of 10
8. The dreamgirlSource:Getty 8 of 10
9. Sing a songSource:Getty 9 of 10
10. Her big breakSource:Instagram 10 of 10
Taraji P. Henson Says Tyrese Cried On “Baby Boy” Set [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com