Heart Attack Warning Signs:
Some heart attacks are sudden and intense — the “movie heart attack,” where no one doubts what’s happening. But most heart attacks start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort. Often people affected aren’t sure what’s wrong and wait too long before getting help. Here are signs that can mean a heart attack is happening:
Chest discomfort. Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
Discomfort in other areas of the upper body. Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
Shortness of breath with or without chest discomfort.
Other signs may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or lightheadedness
Stoke Warning Signs:
If you or someone with you has one or more of these signs, don’t delay!
- Sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body
- Sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding
- Sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes
- Sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination
- Sudden, severe headache with no known cause
Cardiac Arrest Warning Signs:
- Sudden loss of responsiveness (no response to tapping on shoulders).
- No normal breathing (the victim does not take a normal breath when you tilt the head up and check for at least five seconds).
If these signs of cardiac arrest are present, tell someone to call 9-1-1 or your emergency response number and get an AED (if one is available) and you begin CPR immediately.
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: Bengals Come UP Short Against The Baltimore Ravens
101.1 The WIZ Mobile Apps
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!