The folks at Nike are trying to motivate us again. In their latest TV spot “Just Do It–Possibilities” they present a collection of compelling and unlikely scenarios in the hopes that we’ll dream big. Really big.
Feel like playing tennis against Serena Williams? Just do it. Ride a bull? Fight in UFC? Compete against LeBron James in the Slam Dunk contest? Just put down the phone, stop with the selfies and get out there.
The clip has been a viral hit online earning over a million Youtube views in 24 hours. It was created to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of Nike’s ubiquitous “Just Do It” campaign first launched in 1988.
Watch the “Possibilites” clip below and it’s quarter century old predecessor below:
“People ask me how I keep my teeth from chattering in the winter time? I leave them in my locker.”
– Walt Stack
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Moesha’ Star Asked To Turn Himself In!!!
- Ut Oh! Juicy J Is Giving Out A $50K Twerking Scholarship!
- Kendrick Lamar in the LEAD for BET Hip Hop Awards 2013
- scott Storch Speaks On Recent Robbery During Interview…
- Kendrick Sets Post “Beef” Interview For Sept…
- Watch Mike Tyson Play Punch Out For The Firts Time! (Video)
- VMA’s This Sunday Night!
LeBron Finally Competes In Slam Dunk Contest…Sort Of [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com