Bizzy Bone is bone thin these days, and the Bone Thugs-N-Harmony rapper is denying recent reports that suggests the dramatic weight loss is due to a drug problem.
The artist, who has lost about 80 pounds, claims his massive weight loss is due to cutting out alcohol and taking up a healthy new diet and fitness regimen.
“I’m perfectly healthy… I’m probably the healthiest I’ve ever been in my life,” he tells Allhiphop.com. “A brother done lost 70, 80 pounds. I had to. I was too damn fat, and it was all from alcohol. As far as me drinking and things of that nature, I’ve gone out maybe six times in a year and six months… Never have I done anything else. No Mollies (ecstasy), none of that s**t. No crack. No coke. The farthest I’ve ever been is opium back in my younger days… All that bulls**t. I ain’t got time for that.”
Bizzy, real name Bryon Anthony McCane II, goes on to say he felt obliged to speak out about the rumors, adding, “I can’t walk into any business places that’s conducting distribution, marketing, promotions and them take me serious if I don’t answer these things. So if I leave it out there and say I don’t care what anybody say about me it starts affecting my business. I have to say, ‘Nah, it’s nothing like that. I ain’t never done no s**t like that’.”
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Sneaker Alert: Air Jordan 5 “Bel-Air” Release Date
- Kendrick Lamar’s Verse On “Control” Helps “Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City” Hit Platinum
- THE FLASHBACK MIX RECAP 8/21/2013
- RETRO JORDAN’S 3 FEAR 8/24/2013
- Where Were Your Boys?: Jay Electronica Is O For 2 In 2013 [OPINION]
- EXCLUSIVE: Chief Keef’s Artist Lil Durk Hit In The Face With Chair At Concert! [VIDEO]
- Sports Agent Scott Boras Sends Shots Jay Z’s Way
Bizzy Bone Says Dramatic Weight Loss Not From Drugs was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com