Back in 2010, Matt and Gloria shocked everyone when they sent a message to their bridesmaids, groomsmen and wedding attendees saying that their wedding was cancelled with no explanation. Shortly afterward, they broke up for good, and months later, Matt began courting Gloria and taking her out on dates again. In September 2012, they ran off to Vegas and got hitched in a lowkey ceremony, but still, there was no lavish wedding.
This weekend, they celebrated their nuptials with a ceremony at the Bacara Resort & Spa in Santa Barbara in front of close family and friends. Big names in attendance included Gloria’s sister Laura Govan, who served as the maid of honor, and basketball players Blake Griffin, Chris Webber and DeAndre Jordan.
Gloria Govan looked stunning in her gorgeous gown, but kept it trill as she walked down the aisle to Tupac‘s “All eyes on me.”
To see more pics visit necolebitchie.com
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
· Recent Updates
- Soulja Boy Kicked Off A Plane!!!
- ‘Sorry’ To Boyfriend Big Sean’s Exes!
- Who walks down the aisle to “All Eyes on ME???”
- Black Twitter Spazzes Out Over Kendrick Lamar’s New Verse
- Mac Miller Collapses While Performing ‘Watching Movies’ [Video]
- Check Out The Sneak Peek T “I Wanna Be With You” Video Shoot…
- Usher Heads Back To Court To Reduce Child Support Payments