Rapper T.I. has applauded the parents of Trayvon Martin for their restraint, because he would be on trial now and facing prison time if George Zimmerman had killed his son.
“Man, it was some bulls**t. My hat goes off to the Martin family, because if it was me and my child, there wouldn’t have been no trial…
“I’d have been on trial. It would’ve been the trial of the father who killed the man who killed (my child). That would have been my story. My hat goes off because (the Martin family) are much more clear and level-headed thinkers than (myself).
“It’s just another harsh reminder the world that we live in is as imperfect as God promised us it would be.”
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- 2 Chainz Featuring Cap 1 – Where U Been
- Rihanna’s Shows Off Her Latest Hairstyle Via Instagram
- When Celebrity Trolling Goes Wrong [OPINION]
- John Legend Releases New Video For ‘Made To Love’ [VIDEO]
- Grandma Dances On Grandson + Vine’s Best ‘Red Nose’ Videos
- Keyshia Cole Blames BET For Not Returning To Reality Show
T.I. Says He’d Be in Jail if Zimmerman had Killed His Son was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com