Maybe this is a late April Fool’s joke or something or maybe this has been festering for quite some time. On July 25, DJ Khaled made MTV News by publicly declaring his love for YMCMB’s very own Nicki Minaj. Khaled explained that he ‘loves her’ and would have proposed to her last year at the “Take It To The Head” video shoot but he wanted everything to be ‘right’- right being the $500,000 engagement ring he brought for the emcee.
Nicki has yet to release a statement answering the “We The Best” DJ. We’re sure Drake is somewhere playing “Marvin’s Room” while anxiously awaiting Nicki’s reply.
Check out the heartfelt ‘scene’ and tell us if you think Khaled was being sincere and genuine.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Timbaland Tweets Apology To Chris Brown For Revolt TV Comments
- A Hot Ghetto Mess Interrupts A Funeral On “The Rickey Smiley Show” [VIDEO]
- Russell Simmons Steve Rifkind Team With YouTube On New Label
- THROWBACK THURSDAY MIX RECAP 7/25/2013
- FLASHBACK MIX RECAP 7/25/2013
- French Montana Laughs Off Ying Yang Twins’ Diss Record