Remember those days when guys used to step out in their best suits for Award Shows? Did suited and booted go out of style?
This year, the men’s fashion at the BET Awards seemed more casual than normal as some of the top artists in the game hit the red carpet in styling that seemed more suited for a video shoot than an Awards Show. And of course, Diddy did not approve. While watching the pre-show from the comfort of his home, he tweeted:
Is it just me or did all the good stylists go on strike!! If this continues imma have to come down to that #BetAwards! WARNING! @RevoltTV
Dear artist, Dear Human Brands! The world is watching us! #BetAwards This is our Oscars not the hip hop awards! Show em Black Glamour!
Be clear I’m not trying to be negative I just want US to WIN I just want them to know that we as a people understand proper attire!
Click Here for more pics
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Marriage License In The Mail For Wiz & Amber!!!
- Flockaveli Release Date Pushed Back!!!
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX RECAP VOL 2
- FLASHBACK MIX RECAP VOL 2
- NEW MOVIE TO PREMIER HERE!
- Comedy! Adrien Broner, Ray-J And Soulja Boy Talk About Ace Hood’s Rolex [Video]
- Paula Deen Offered To Work With Porn Site