Def Jam recording artist Elijah Blake got in the studio with J.Colefor the bounce-heavy track “Vendetta”
Blake, who has earned his bread and butter by penning songs for artists, including Usher’s “Climax” finally steps out on his own with his first single from his forthcoming album “Songs About Melody.”
Cole performs double duty not only spitting a few bars himself but by also produced the track. Blake’s buzz has been crazy for quite sometime now, as the protegé of super producer NO id, Blake has earned the respect of industry insiders and is now ready to embark on his own career.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Marriage License In The Mail For Wiz & Amber!!!
- Flockaveli Release Date Pushed Back!!!
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX RECAP VOL 2
- FLASHBACK MIX RECAP VOL 2
- NEW MOVIE TO PREMIER HERE!
- Comedy! Adrien Broner, Ray-J And Soulja Boy Talk About Ace Hood’s Rolex [Video]
- Paula Deen Offered To Work With Porn Site