Another one bites the dust … Paula Deen has just been dropped by Walmart.
The retail giant just released a statement, saying, “We are ending our relationship with Paula Deen Enterprises and we will not place new orders beyond those already committed.”
Walmart is Paula’s latest business partner to sever ties with the celebrity chef in the wake of her n-word scandal … a list that includes the Food Network, the Caesars casino company, and the ham company Smithfield.
Deen appeared on “Today” this morning, offering a tearful apology — saying, “If there’s anyone out there that has never said something that they wish they could take back … please pick up that stone and throw it so hard at my head that it kills me.
For more Click Here
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- EXCLUSIVE: Will Ashanti Reveal All In New Reality Show?
- Hip Hop Fans Have Spoken… Total Hip Hop Album Sales Are In
- National HIV Testing Day!!!
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- THROWBACK THURSDAY MIX
- Bust A N%# To Improve Your Health!!! 7 Ways It Helps….
- Arsenio Hall Returns To Late Night This Fall…