Fantasia Barrino didn’t get any bites on her North Carolina mansion, so now she’s willing to walk away for zero dollars … by signing it over to the bank.
Barrino has had long-standing troubles with the home. In 2009, the former “American Idol” winner almost got foreclosed on, but dodged the bullet at the 12th hour. Last April she put the house on the market, with an asking price of $800,000 … $500,000 less than she paid for it.
According to court docs, Barrino transferred the deed over to the bank in February … skipping the foreclosure process and jumping right to the part where she loses her home.
There’s a certain dignity to that, no?
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- K Michelle Moving to Love & Hip Hop NY?
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- TURN IT UP TUESDAY MIX
- Which Member Of The Jackson Family Is On Their Way To Jail???
- Flick You Picked!!! Weekend Box Office Recap…
- Sean Kingston Featuring Chris Brown & Wiz Khalifa – Beat It [Official Video]
- Los Angeles Lakers star Kobe Bryant, President Bill Clinton, Spike Lee and many more high-profile entertainers have stepped forward to vouch their support for NBA player Jason Collins revealing his homosexuality today (April 29).