I’ve been in the White House pool before but I can’t recall the White House ever responding a rapper’s song. Jay-Z released a song this morning called “Open Letter”, where he addresses his issues surround his Cuban trip and throw shots at his haters on Capitol Hill as well. He also mentions President Obama telling him to chill out before he gets him impeached.
“I turned Havana into Atlanta… Boy from the ‘hood, I got White House clearance. ..Obama said ‘chill you gonna get me impeached.’ (But) you don’t need this – expletive – anyway. Chill with me on the beach,” he raps.
During a White House press briefing today White House Press Secretary Jay Carney responded to a reporter’s inquiry where she (seriously) quoted Jay-Z’s song and asked for a response from the White House.
Carney responded by saying, ”I guess nothing rhymes with Treasury.” He then added, Watch the video and READ MORE
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fabolous Featuring Chris Brown-Ready [Official Video]
- Hollywood Husbands Rock! Who Will Replace Robin Thicke?
- Jigga’s New Deal, And New Music! (Exclusive)
- “Started In The Club Now We In Court!!!” Drake Getting Sued…
- “Madea Goes Into Retirement” Should Be The Name Of The Next Flick!!! Lol
- “Smash Or Trash” Lloyd Banks-Picture This
- Gucci Mane Indicted In Atlanta On Aggravated Assault Charges