According to the Huffington Post, In a recent interview with Steve Harvey, Tyler Perry discussed his desire to be a father and that he feels he still has another two years of working before he can put down some of his obligations and commit to being a family man. Steve Harvey game his some advice about how he should realistically approach the notion. Take a look at the video below.
We agree with Steve, if Tyler wants to be active in his future children’s lives, then he better hurry up and get crackin on having them! 45 is a tough age to begin trying to be a father! But seriously, he has plenty of blessings to share with a family and we wish him the best of luck on this endeavor. .
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- “Smash or Trash” Big Sean Featuring Common-Switch Up
- NBA Makes Knicks Guard Iman Shumpert Remove Adidas Logo In His Hair
- Drake- Started From the Bottom [PARODY] WARNING ADULT LANGUAGE!
- Introducing….Halle Berry’s Baby Bump! [PHOTO]
- How To Pick Up Black Girls [ Video ]
- Chris Brown Gives Relationship Advice And Speaks On Rihanna [ Video ]
- Do You Agree? Snoop (Dogg) Lion Says Rap and Gay Don’t Mix [POLL]