In “when keeping it real goes wrong” news, apparently there are about five people on the planet who have never heard the theme song to The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air TV show, and they all live together in Pennsylvania!
TMZ is reporting that on Thursday at Ambridge H.S., things got real, when a medical receptionist called the voice mail of a student that attends the school and heard him rapping the lyrics to the hit TV show. She mistook the verse ”All Shooting some b-ball outside of the school” for ”Shooting some PEOPLE outside of the school” and chaos ensued!
The receptionist then called the cops in a tizzy and the SWAT team responded to the high school and locked it down! The poor kid was taken into custody until he could prove that all he was doing was rapping lyrics to the TV show on his voice mail not threatening the student body!
Do any of these people own cable? We’re pretty sure that show still comes on about eleventy million times in every time zone in the country. How does anyone over the age of 25 not know that song anyway?
Take a listen to it and you be the judge!
Does it sound threatening to you? Take the poll!
Like The Buzz 1230 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest news and original content!
- 15 Terrible Ways To Wake Up
- Will LL Cool J Play Accused Killer Christopher Dorner In A Movie? He Responds!
- Say What??? AEG Claims They’re Not Liable For Michael Jackson’s Death!!!
- DRIVE AT 5 MIX
- FLASHBACK MONDAY MIX
- Queen Latifah Talk Show!!!
- Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to what is absolutely, positively the most incredible, bizarre outrageous buzzer beater of 2013, at any level.
Shootin Some B-Ball Or Shootin Some PEOPLE? A High School In PA Can’t Tell! was originally published on theurbandaily.com