Lil Wayne told fans he’d been banned from all NBA events over his beef with the Miami Heat, but a league spokesperson told TMZ that Weezy’s claims are simply not true.
In fact, NBA Senior Director of Basketball Communications Mark Broussard said there is “no truth at all” to what the rapper said during a performance in Houston over the weekend.
As previously reported, Wayne told the crowd the NBA had banned him from all events after he was kicked out of a Heat game last week for rooting for the Lakers. However, the Heat organization said Wayne left voluntarily.
During the rant, Wayne also said he had sex with Chris Bosh’s wife.
The Bosh family — and the Miami Heat — have yet to comment on that situation.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Footage Of Wale Confronting NBA Commentator That Clowned Him
- HaHa: Wale Gets Dissed By Commentators At NBA Game Live On Tv:
- Sneaker Alert: Air Jordan 3 “Crimson” Release Reminder
- Ace Hood Featuring Future & Rick Ross-Bugatti [Official Video]
- Wild Out Wednesday: two words..Weezy Diss! (video)
- #OurMoments: Mikki Taylor On Black Women Entrepreneurs Changing The Face Of Business
- “My Baby Hair Isn’t The Perfect Texture So I Shouldn’t Play Chilli?” says KeKe