Its New Years Eve! I’m sure you don’t want to end up like this tomorrow…
New Year’s Eve for many is an opportunity – or an excuse — to get downright toasty. Unfortunately, you could end up paying a heavy price tomorrow morning! The only surefire way to prevent a hangover is by abstaining from alcohol, but that doesn’t mean you can’t give it your best shot at prevention.
1. Drink in Moderation! The last thing you want to do is put yourself at risk for alcohol poisoning. Know when to say when!
2. Throughout the evening be sure to graze so that you have a full stomach which slows down the absorption of alcohol and gives the body more time to metabolize toxins.
3. Be leery of mixing different types of alcohol. If you’re a fan of fruity drinks, go slow and keep of track of how much you’re drinking.
4. Dark liquors can also send you heading for a hangover as they contain more congeners. Along with RED WINE!
5. Take a B-Complex vitamin with vitamin C before and after you drink. A deficiency in B1 makes it harder for the body to break down alcohol.
6. Don’t take pain relievers with alcohol as it can be harmful to the liver.
For more info go to mydailymoment.com
Good Luck tonight!!! Hope to see you at 1, 2, or even all 3 of the Wiz Parties!!!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: 1011WIZF
FOLLOW ME, Kristen K, on Facebook/Twitter: radioonekristen