R&B singer, songwriter and actor Ne-Yo has battled Nazis, rival step teams and even aliens on screen. But he really isn’t into battling his singing peers. On the eve of his fifth album, R.E.D. (Realizing Every Dream) the multihyphenate has been making the rounds talking about his new single “Let Me Love You” and has run into a few snags during on-air discussions. The Grammy Award winning artist has made a career of being honest and conveying emotion, but he is learning that there is a time and place for everything.
In the first part of his interview with TheUrbanDaily.com, Ne-Yo clears up the back-and-forth between he and Trey Songz and declares that there is no such as an R&B thug.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- More Hip Hop Coming To MTV
- 2chainz Spazzes Out At Homecoming [Video]
- It’s A Go For The Games Reality Show!!!
- Rick Ross : Diced Pineapples (Music Video)
- RAPPER NELLY Cops Raid Tour Bus HEROIN SEIZED
- Bobbi Kristina Confirms Engagement In “The Houstons” [VIDEO]
- Jackie Christie: I’m NOT Crazy, The Girls Try To Portray Me That Way [Audio]
Ne-Yo On Singer Beefs: “There Is No Such Thing As An R&B Thug” [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com