Comedian Kevin Hart is having a great year. After winning rave reviews in “Think Like A Man,” Hart is heading to the small screen for a new scripted reality series on BET. The “Real Husbands of Hollywood” is a scripted parody of all of the ratchet reality shows your girl forces you to watch.
Besides Kevin Hart, “Real Husbands of Hollywood” features R&B star Robin Thicke, actors Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, and Nick Cannon playing fictionalized versions of themselves. The series is scheduled to be added to the BET sitcom line up for 2013. The inaugural season will have 10 episodes. More episodes will be added to subsequent seasons if the first one does as well as expected.
Check out the trailer below. Do you think the show will last longer than one season?
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- Community: The Cincinnati Herald Asthma Awareness Walk
- K. Michelle Responds To Memphitz Lawsuit
- Barack Obama Calls Harold & Kumar [Video]
- Rohan Marley Jumps In The Wyclef-Lauryn Hill Drama
- Atlanta Falcons Player Arrested At Scene Of An Attempted Suicide
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa Featuring The Weeknd “Remember You”
- Rihanna’s Big Announcement!!!
Kevin Hart Brings Reality TV To Scripted Comedy On ‘Real Husbands of Hollywood’ [SNEAK PEEK] was originally published on theurbandaily.com