After someone reminded Chad
Ochocinco Johnson that Evelyn Lozada has filed for divorce following accusations that he used his Milk Dud to strike her forehead, the football player tweeted in response, “I dont give a flying pretzel in skittle rainbow hell what she filed for.”
While Little Richard may love that quote, it apparently means nothing to Ms. Lozada.
In an interview with People magazine, Eve said of her marriage, “You can’t repair this. Not right now. You just can’t.”
The comment was made last week, though I doubt that tattoo of her face placed on his leg and aggressive tweets on Twitter about refusing to let go and let lawyers settle their divorce will do much in the way of swaying her.
Like The Wiz on Facebook to stay updated with the latest breaking, entertainment news and original interviews!
- VMA’s tonight! Everyone is performing Basically!
- Jennifer Williams Has Reached Out To Evelyn Lozada
- Forbes Ranks The Top 5 Hip-Hop Cash Kings 2012! (Top 20 List Inside)
- Wale Speaks On His Ambition To Make Money With Forbes! (Made $5 Million In The Last Year)
- 16 Year Old Chicago Rapper Killed Over Internet Beef!!!
- Exclusive!: Kevin Hart Does A Stevie J Impression At The VMAs! [MTV VMA Event Exclusive]
- Teacher Can’t Handle First Day Of School…Shows Up Wasted!!! Lol
Evelyn Lozada On Her Marriage: You Can’t Repair This, Not Right Now was originally published on theurbandaily.com