Rapper DMX will release his awaited The Weigh In EP today (May 15), just as his cover artwork and tracklisting for the project are also revealed (see below).
Fans have been offered a sneak preview in the way of two leaked singles from the EP – the Dr. Dre-produced “Sh*t Don’t Change” featuring West Coast rap veteran, Snoop Dogg, and “That’s My Baby” featuring R&B singer and actor, Tyrese.
It is a free download EP and you can get it by clicking here.
The Weigh In EP Tracklisting
1.The Weigh In Intro
2. Were I Wanna Be Feat. Big Stan/ Produced By Niam Son
3. Shit Dont Change Feat. Snoop Dogg/ Produced By Dr. Dre
4. Last Hope Skit
5. Last Hope Feat. Andreena Mills/ Produced By Rich Kid
6. Lil Wayne Interlude
7. Were My Dogs At/ Produced By Wayno
8. Tyrese Speaks
9. That’s My Baby Feat. Tyrese
10. Right Or Wrong/ Produced By Dame Grease
11. Dj Envy Interlude