Flo Rida just struck a deal with prosecutors that will put him in a 1st Time Offender clause instead of a prison cell. Flo Rida was busted in Miami a few month ago on suspension of DUI in his million dollar Bugatti. Flo’s blood alcohol level was .185 which is more than twice the legal limit. Lucky for him he’s got a great legal team, Flo won’t be spending Christmas in jail.
For more on this story click here.
“The Russ Parr Morning Show”
Monday – Friday 6-10am
- From Crosstown Shootout To Crosstown Blowout!
- Rapper 40 Glocc Arrested In Vegas For Allegedly Strangling Girlfriend
- What’s Kim Kardashian Doing In Haiti?
- What Rihanna’s Ex Matt Kemp Is Up To [VIDEO]
- French Montana Signs To Bad Boy, Will Diddy Ruin His Career?
Dj Khaled x Chris Brown x August Alsina x Future x Jeremih - Hold You Down [New Music]
Erykah Badu Shows Her Kitty ! (ADULT CONTENT EXPLICT Video)
Crab-Walking Convict Danelo Cavalcante Says He Survived On Watermelon, Concealed His Poop To Keep Cops Off Scent
Rest In Power: Notable Black Folks Who We’ve Lost In 2023
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Submit Your Music to be Featured on 513 Heat
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
What Is Going On With R&B Singer Michel’le!? [VIDEO]