Rick Ross is the latest rapper to get caught up in a paternity case where he claims he is not the father of a three-year-old boy in Georgia. Ross plans to prove his case by taking a good old fashion DNA test.
“According to the docs, Childers needs all the help she can get — with zero income apart from $694 a month in disability payments. Worse, Childers claims she has absolutely no money in the bank.”
Click here, for the full story at TMZ
“The Russ Parr Morning Show”
Monday – Friday 6-10am
- TOM CRUISE’S $10,000 DJ SON CONNER HAS BALLER BIRTHDAY [PHOTOS]
- ETTA JAMES PASSES AWAY AT 73
- WHITE SONGS BLACK PEOPLE LIKE!
- COMMON ON DRAKE: “I LIKE HIS MUSIC”
- KOBE BRYANT’S WIFE VANESSA, CASHES IN BIG WITH DIVORCE SETTLEMENT: GETS $75 MILLION!