For more information about where and how to file a report, contact your local child protective services agency or police department. An additional resource for information and referral is the Childhelp® National Child Abuse Hotline (800.4.A.CHILD). Recognizing Child Abuse The following signs may signal the presence of child abuse or neglect. The Child:        Shows […]