Alicia Keys’ longtime business partner and producer, Kerry “Krucial” Brothers, who was also rumored to be her ex-boyfriend, recently revealed that we can expect a new album from the singer this year.
At last weekend’s ASCAP 2nd Annual Grammy Brunch, he told Rap-Up TV, “We do got a release coming this year, but I can’t speak on it yet.”
Despite Alicia’s new life as a mother and wife, he hinted that their chemistry in the studio hasn’t changed.
“Don’t fix it if it’s not broke….The writing is the same. The only thing changed is the schedule. We leave earlier now. No more to-the-crack-of-dawn stuff—at least not for now.”
- Alicia Keys’ 30th B-Day Bash [PHOTOS]
- Alicia, Rihanna, Nicki, Willow & Beyonce Nominated For NAACP Image Awards
- CINCINNATI STREET CAR STOP LOCATIONS
- BOW WOW WANTS TO BE TUPAC!
- THE KARDASHIAN FAMILY IS BALLIN!
- BEHIND THE SCENES OF “CHURCH GIRL”
- WATCH THROWBACK THURSDAY LIVE
- MUSIQ SOULCHILD RELEASES NEW SINGLE “ANYTHING”