According to TMZ, the sister of Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (Shalonda Mixon) is a suspect in a shooting that took place Monday night near Joe’s home in southeast Cincinnati.
According to the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Office, there was a report of a minor being shot on Ayers Road in Anderson Township around 8:30pm. The juveniles were reportedly playing a game outside and came under fire with 11 rounds. One juvenile was reportedly hit with in the foot and taken to a hospital with unknown injuries.
A black Honda was said to leave Mixon’s home and pulled over. In the car was 34-year-old man named Lamonte Brewer and Shalonda Mixon, both have been id’ed as suspects in the shooting.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 50 Cent Continues To Troll Diddy Over Lawsuit, Says He Wants To Buy Revolt TV
- WIZ 12 Days of Christmas
- Beyoncé’s Face Card And White Fashion Slay Have Fans Going Wild
- The GAP And Dapper Dan Partner Up For New “DAP GAP” Campaign
- Mariah The Scientist Speaks On Fans Finding Out That She’s Black, Lists Her Fave ATL Eateries
- Students At Kansas High School Stage Walkout After Viral Video Shows Black Teen Suffer Racist Attack
- ‘Power Book III: Raising Kanan’ Greenlit For Fourth Season Ahead of Season 3 Premiere
- Browns Owners Sued For Attempted Bribery
- Ohio Auto Shop Explosion Kills 3
- Fort Worth Approves $3.5M Settlement For Atatiana Jefferson’s Nephew Zion Carr
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting was originally published on rnbcincy.com
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Beavercreek Walmart Shooting: Four Injured, One Dead
Mississippi Sweet Potato Pie Recipe
TropHouse: Skylar Blatt Took Over WIZ Studios
Music Curator Challenge: $250 & Tix to Drake & J. Cole!
Trick or Treat Times for the Cincinnati/Tri-State Area
Local Rapper Gets Prison For Promoting Prostitution
Foodie Friday's: El Toro Bravo