According to NBC4i, A winter surge in respiratory illness has left pharmacies with a shortage in children’s medication.
Dr. Derek McClellan, senior medical director for Central Ohio Primary Care, said the triple threat of COVID, flu and RSV cases has started to plateau, and data from the Ohio Department of Healthshows that flu hospitalizations are on the decline. But the supply of children’s Tylenol, a popular fever reducer and pain medication, is still scarce.
“I wouldn’t necessarily say the availability of the medicines is better, but our demands are a little bit less,” McClellan said.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cash and VIP Tickets to See Glorilla!
- Teyana Taylor Is Our Style Queen At The ‘A Thousand And One’ Premiere
- Rep. Byron Donalds Says Don’t ‘Get Into Emotion’ Over Nashville School Shooting When Asked About Guns
- Meet The Houston Family Behind The Viral YouTube Children’s Show ‘Gracie’s Corner’
- Megan The Stallion Is A Style Moment In A Reworked Paco Rabanne Look
- Latto Puts Her Curves On Full Display In A Sheer Black Dress
- Read Kamala Harris’ Moving Speech From Cape Coast Castle, Ghana’s Historic Slave Trading Post
- Dove’s New Body Cleansers Are Perfect For Dry, Eczema-Prone, and Sensitive Skin Types
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Receives Royal Treatment While In Ghana
- Easter Egg Express 2023
Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Jaw Dropper: SZA Shows Off Her ASSets in Skims Photoshoot
Okay, Let’s Talk About THAT Chloe Bailey/Damson Idris Scene In SWARM
Shaquille O’Neal Jokes About Getting A “BBL” While Recovering From Hip Replacement Surgery, Twitter Reacts
Finesse 3 Times? Rapper Finesse2Tymes Is In A Relationship With 3 Women At Once