According to NBC4i, For the second year in a row, the Cincinnati Bengals will play for an AFC Championship against the Kansas City Chiefs after a 27-10 win at the Buffalo Bills Sunday in the divisional round.
Cincinnati will now need to beat Kansas City for a fourth successive time to make Super Bowl LVII in Glendale, Arizona. Last season, the Bengals beat the Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium 27-24 in overtime to make Super Bowl LVI, which they lost to the Los Angeles Rams.
Joe Burrow threw two touchdown passes, Cincinnati’s defense swarmed Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen on a snow-slicked field and the Bengals advanced to their second straight AFC championship game.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Anika Kai Shows Us How To Upgrade Our French Manicure In Her Latest Tutorial
- Reginae Carter Oozes Style Goals On The Gram Yet Again
- Dollar General Shuts Down All Stores Across Ohio
- Making your own liquor could become legal in Ohio
- LO DOWN: Fans Upset After Oscars Snub Woman King & Till Movie!
- Believe The Hype: America’s Debt Ceiling & Biden’s Student Loan Relief Update
- Members Of A Dangerous Alaskan White Supremacist Gang Get Sentenced To Life In Prison
- Children’s Tylenol shortage hits Ohio shelves
- JT Gives Us Glam In All Black At Her First Paris Fashion Show