According to NBC4I, An Amber Alert that stretched across state lines ended Thursday night with a kidnapping suspect in custody and the missing 5-month-old twin brother found alive.
Police confirmed early Thursday night to NBC4’s sister stations, WXIN/WTTV, that they located Kason Thomas, kidnapped Monday inside his mother’s running car, in Indianapolis hours after taking Nalah Jackson into custody. Columbus police also confirmed to NBC4 that Kason was found.
Indianapolis police told WXIN/WTTV that the missing car had been parked in the Papa John’s parking lot for around two days with Kason inside. Officers were eating at a nearby restaurant when a woman ran in to tell them there was a baby in the car
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
- Suspected White Supremacists Arrested For Alleged ‘Racially Motivated’ Plot To Attack Baltimore’s Power Grid, FBI Says
- Columbus Police Show Off Black History Month-Themed Police Car With Reportedly Fake MLK Quote
- The 5 Blackest Grammy Awards Moments
- Jonathan Majors Oozes Sexy On The Cover Of Ebony Magazine
Ohio Amber Alert: Second infant found alive, suspect arrested was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com