According to NBC4i, a jury on Wednesday found George Wagner IV guilty on all 22 charges for his role in the murders of eight members of the Rhoden family.
Jury deliberations started in the morning, and by the afternoon, had wrapped with a verdict.
It came after three months in court, where family members — including George IV’s mother Angelaand brother Edward “Jake” — testified against the defendant, and George IV also took himself to testify in his defense. George IV faced 22 charges for his role in the murders
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Quotes You Should Read During Black History Month
- NY School Apologizes For Marking Black History Month With Fried Chicken And Watermelon Lunch Menu
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality
- Tom Joyner’s Flashback: On This Day Featuring Gordon Parks
- Angela Simmons Shares Adorable Photo Dump Of Her And Boyfriend Yo Gotti After Of The Grammys
- Russ Parr’s Black History Moment: James McCune Smith
- Happy Birthday, Bob Marley! Reggae Legend Lives On In Death
- 101-Year-Old Former Montford Point Marine Receives Congressional Gold Medal
George Wagner IV guilty on all charges in Rhoden family massacre was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com