According to NBC4i, Ohio comedian Dave Chappelle has reportedly purchased more property in his hometown of Yellow Springs from a group that sought to build a housing development on the land.
A recent article on YSNEWS.com, the online edition of the Yellow Springs News, noted that Carla Sims, Chappelle’s publicist, confirmed the actor acquired at least a portion of the land from the Miamisburg-based Oberer Land Developers Ltd. The article also states that “the Greene County Auditor’s Geographic Information Systems website confirms that at least 19 acres of land previously part of Oberer’s development plans are now linked to Iron Table Holdings LLC, which is owned by Chappelle.”
According to the article, the auditor’s website indicates that Oberer originally purchased 15 parcels, totaling 52 acres, in November 2020 from Ken and Betheen Struewing for $1,715,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- NCAT Receives $23 Million to Help Diversify Clean Energy Field
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Beyoncé Makes History + Nicki Minaj Set To Be Honored
- GoFundMe Set For Black Mother Of 6 Found Stabbed To Death In Philadelphia
- 10 Positive Affirmations Every Black Woman Should Recite Before Leaving The House
- Alabama Police Department Disbanded After Police Officer Sends Racist Text Message
- Marjorie Taylor Greene Prays With Jan. 6 Convict In Prop Jail Cell At Texas CPAC. No, I’m Not Making This Up
- Brent Faiyaz Talks Creating ‘Wasteland,’ Love, Relationships & Toxicity
- New Study Reveals Black Women Are Struggling Financially In Today’s Economy
- Tried IT: SHHY Beauty Added Softness And Definition To My Curls
- Finally, A Podcast For The Rap GIRLS! Meet Sesali Bowen The Host Of The ‘Purse First’ Podcast
Dave Chappelle buys Yellow Springs land from housing developer was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com