According to NBC4i, It’s a highly-contagious virus that spreads between humans and infected surfaces. Since the beginning of January, outbreaks of the norovirus or stomach flu have increased dramatically.
“It shows up, most times, usually in the spring. And it is a virus that likes to infect the GI tract or your gut,” said Dr. Frank Esper, pediatric infectious specialist at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Listen to the WIZ Memorial Day Mix Weekend
- Why Black Men Should Try Frolicking
- Latto Shows Off Her Curves In A Prada Look
- Meghan Markle Visits Uvalde Memorial For Texas School Shooting Victims
- Texas Shooter’s Mom Says Son Is “Not A Monster” But Can Be “Aggressive”
- Bobby Brown And Wife Alicia Etheredge-Brown: Our Marriage Is A B+ Thanks To Therapy
- Bobby Brown’s Most Trendsetting Style Moments
- Jordyn Woods Is A Sight To See In $365 Diesel Denim Thigh-High Boots
- ‘All He Had To Do Was Comply’: Houston Police Union Justifies Cop Fatally Shooting Jalen Randle In The Back Of His Neck
- Jussie Smollett Directed ‘B-Boy Blues’ to Debut on BET+