According to NBC4i, It’s a highly-contagious virus that spreads between humans and infected surfaces. Since the beginning of January, outbreaks of the norovirus or stomach flu have increased dramatically.
“It shows up, most times, usually in the spring. And it is a virus that likes to infect the GI tract or your gut,” said Dr. Frank Esper, pediatric infectious specialist at Cleveland Clinic Children’s Hospital.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Fans Can’t Get Over How Larenz Tate And Method Man Still Look This Good After 30 Years In The Industry!
- Megan Thee Stallion Throws The First Pitch At Houston Astros Opening Day Game
- Lola Brooke Cites Teyana Taylor As Her Fashion Influence In Mefeater Magazine
- Trump Indicted By Manhattan Grand Jury, First Former POTUS To Face Criminal Charges
- NY Grand Jury Votes To Indict Donald Trump In Stormy Daniels Hush Money Probe: Report
- Breaking Down The Cultural Significance Of The Word ‘Dope’
- Massive Ocean Found Underneath Earth; More Water Than The Surface
- The Undressing Room Presented By Macy’s ‘I’m Not a Take One For The Team Girl’ | Episode 113
- GOP Legislator Calls Largely Black D.C. Schools ‘Inmate Factories,’ But He’ll Probably Say He’s Not Racist
- Lizzo Debuts Yitty’s New Gender Affirming Shapewear Line ‘Your Skin’
Norovirus cases on the rise in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
SZA Sizzles In A Curve-Hugging Bodysuit For Kim Kardashian’s SKIMS
Three Men Found Guilty For 2018 Murder of XXXtentacion
Active Shooter At Nashville Elementary School; Gunned Down
Who Jumped Tekashi 6ix9ine? Tweet Claims IG Video Shows Name Of Man Stomping Rapper
Jaw Dropper: SZA Shows Off Her ASSets in Skims Photoshoot
Shaquille O’Neal Jokes About Getting A “BBL” While Recovering From Hip Replacement Surgery, Twitter Reacts
Finesse 3 Times? Rapper Finesse2Tymes Is In A Relationship With 3 Women At Once
Win Tickets to See Glorilla