Two Republican state lawmakers introduced House Bill 616 on Tuesday to prohibit schools from teaching about “divisive or inherently racist concepts” – including sexual orientation and gender identity for students between kindergarten and third grade, according to the bill’s text.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to See Chris Brown and Lil Baby!
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays Football With Cardi B On The Latest Episode Of ‘Cardi Tries’
- Yara Shahidi Graduates From Harvard In Custom Dior
- NY Attorney General Letitia James Proceeds With Trump Investigation After Judge Dismisses ‘Frivolous’ Lawsuit
- NLE Choppa Breaks Down His “Slut Me Out” Single & Love For Slutty Vegan
- Legally Hype Talks Gunna’s Bond Denial, What Next With YSL Plus Mass Shootings and the NRA
- #FBF: EARTHGANG Gives UGK & Outkast Their Flowers While Explaining West ATL Upbringing
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Claims Chicago Police Shot Unarmed 13-Year-Old Boy Who Tried To Comply
‘Don’t say gay:’ Bill similar to Florida’s introduced in Ohio was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com