The new weekly map, published Thursday night, has all 88 counties at the lowest of three “community levels.” At green, the CDC leaves masks as a personal choice for everyone regardless of their risk to COVID-19.
In counties at a high community level (orange), people are urged to wear masks indoors. At medium (yellow), masks are possible for high-risk people if their doctor recommends it.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- GOP Senator Argues For Ignoring Black Maternal Mortality
- Jordyn Woods Slays In A Christian Dior Look On Instagram
- Brittney Griner Deserves Her Freedom
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Teyana Taylor And PrettyLittleThing Are Searching For The Next Fashion Designer
- CO Suspended For Buffalo Shooting Meme Earned $200K
- Saweetie Covers Glamour UK Magazine’s 2nd Ever Hair Issue
- How Social Media Helped Buffalo Shooter's Racist Massacre
- Ciara Celebrates Her Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover In A Sexy LaQuan Smith Dress
- Ciara Shares BTS Moments From Her ‘Sports Illustrated’ Cover Shoot
Masks optional everywhere in Ohio on latest CDC COVID-19 map was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com