Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The store will be 5,000 square feet and the first freestanding store in in the entire state. The location is the former Henri Bendel store located at 4120 The Strand East next to Tiffany’s and Louis Vuitton.
“Gucci’s selection of Easton Town Center as its flagship location in Ohio further enhances our luxury lineup, making Easton the regional destination for the most sought after luxury goods,” said Heather Kovello, Vice President of Leasing, Steiner + Associates.
The Gucci store is set to open in spring of 2022 adding to the more than 23 new stores and restaurants that have opened at Easton Town Center over the past year.
Check out one of Gucci’s later runway shows
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- Things Got Weird Between Megan Thee Stallion & Cara Delevingne At The BBMAs
- Ciara’s Body Is Flawless On The Cover Of Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue
- Buffalo Shooting Exposes So-Called 'White Replacement Theory' Hypocrisy
- How Racism Destroyed A Black Town In California
- Video: White Boy Cracks Whip On Black Neighbor's Home
- Lori Harvey Stands By Her Yogurt Skincare Hack, But Is It Safe?
- Nationwide Rallies Galvanize Fight To Protect Abortion
- JT Responds To Fans After Her Wardrobe Malfunction At Billboard Music Awards
- Tika Sumpter Ties The Knot With Fiancé Nicholas James