Christopher Ward was sentenced to three years in prison, according to the Preble County Common Pleas Court bailiff. He was taken into custody following the sentencing hearing.
Ward was found guilty in 2019 of one count of sexual battery and three counts of gross sexual imposition.
Five women and a minor accused Ward of inappropriate touching.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- A Few Steps To Take After SCOTUS Dismantled National Threshold For Abortion Rights
- Watch: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine addresses Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade
- Ohio’s Heartbeat Bill becomes law
- Gabrielle Union Drops Her Fitness And Health Routine On Instagram
- Win Tickets to See Chris Brown
- Sen. Raphael Warnock Invites Herschel Walker To Debate, Says GOP Rival Hasn’t Officially Accepted
- Op-Ed: The Supreme Court Would Rather Police Women’s Bodies Than Prioritize New Gun Laws
- Alabama White Woman Arrested For Video Threatening to ‘Shoot A N***** In Walmart’ Gets $500 Bond
- Believe The Hype: Bill Cosby’s Sticky Situation, What’s Up With Flights & More
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade To Make Abortion Unconstitutional
Former OSHP trooper found guilty of sex crimes is sentenced was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com