The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win $250 in Cash from The WIZ!
- BoohooMAN Drops DaBaby After His Hateful And Ignorant Comments Go Viral
- Cincinnati: Clifton Residents Want A Stop Sign At Busy Intersection
- Ed Buck Found Guilty In Fatal Sex-Fueled Drug Overdoses Of Black Men
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Jay Z and Will Smith Investing In Housing Market
- Bro-code Violation: Would You Date Someone You Knew Your Friend Liked?
- OHIO: Akron Mural Honoring LeBron James Vandalized
- HHW Gaming: ‘Forza Horizon 5’ Developer Playground Games Shows Off The Game’s 11 Mexico Locations
- Winston Duke Will Star in Spotify Podcast ‘Batman Unburied’
- OHIO: Female Suspect Wanted For Brutal Assault on Elderly Couple
- OHIO: Man Faces Abduction Charge After Grabbing Teen At Airport