These Cicada’s are taking over Cincinnati causing people to panic like crazy! Cicadas are even causing car wrecks What The Fasho!
According to Cincinnati police. The Cicada’s caused a car crash on River rd.
The errant cicada flew in through an open window and hit a driver in the face, police say.
The driver then crashed into a pole in the 2600 block of Riverside Drive.
Police provided no word on the condition either of the driver or of the cicada.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- “Space Jam: A New Legacy” Soundtrack Tracklist Revealed
- Migos Talk ‘Culture 3’, Celebrity Boxing, Pop Smoke & The Wildest Things On Their Bucket List
- Happy Birthday 2Pac: Revisit Colby Colb’s Rare Tupac Interview From The Night ‘Juice’ Premiered
- WIZ Exclusive: Get Rod Wave Tickets for ‘Soul Fly Tour’ Before They Go on Sale
- Raise Your Hands If You’ve Been Personally Victimized By Michael Costello
- Son Of Ex-Texan Vince Wilfork Accused Of Stealing Father’s Super Bowl Rings
- ‘Until the Safe is Empty’ MacKenzie Scott Donates $2.7 Billion To Progressive, Minority-Led Nonprofits
- Juneteenth Just Became A Federal Holiday But Tina Knowles-Lawson Has Celebrated For Years
- Raven Simone Shares Her Secret To Shedding 28 LBS
- New Domestic Terrorism Policy Launched To Counter Violent White Extremism
Cincinnati: Cicada Causes A Car Crash On River Road was originally published on rnbcincy.com