According to NBC4i, An off-campus block party near The Ohio State University, known as Chitt Fest, turned destructive overnight.
Hundreds of students filled the street and at least five cars were flipped over along the avenue; several more had smashed out windows.
At least 30 CPD cruisers made their way down the avenue to disperse the crowds around 3 a.m. Sunday.
Ohio State University’s Communications Director called the destruction “unacceptable.”
Anyone with any information is asked to contact Columbus Police at 614-645-4545 or to submit an anonymous tip, Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477 (TIPS) or on Twitter @OhioCrime.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Coco Austin Reveals Why She Still Breastfeeds Her 5-Year-Old Daughter
- T.I. Was All Smiles While Breaking Down His Arrest In New Amsterdam Following “Biking Incident” Involving A Police Officer
- DaBaby Reportedly DaDropped The Ball on Delivering Apologies To Festivals
- President Barack Obama’s Birthday Bash Cuts Down Guest List Due To Delta Variant
- Issa Recap: Twitter’s Most Talked About Moments From The Lox & Dipset Verzuz Battle
- Big Sean’s Black Hair Magic Post Is The Ultimate Thirst Trap
- Letitia James Succeeds Where Other Attorneys General Fail
- Black Women’s Equal Pay Requires Action Not Just A Day Of Reflection
- Nina Turner Loses To Shontel Brown In Primary For Ohio Congress, And Battle Between Establishment And Progressive Democrats
- Michael Jai White Mourns Oldest Son Who Died From COVID-19
Party Near Ohio State Campus Gets Out of Control and Destructive was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com