The FDA has announced that the distribution of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 will be paused after six women in the U.S. had rare blood-clotting after receiving the vaccine. The women were ranging in ages from 18 to 48, and while six people may not seem like a lot precautions are being taken swiftly. There have been approximately 6.8 million shots given with the majority of people not having issues.
The pausing of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine does not affect the other two vaccines from Pfizer and Moderna. But if you did receive the Johnson & Johnson shot and are having to severe stomach pain, leg cramps, or severe headaches you should call your healthcare provider right away. If you do not know what shot you received, check your CDC vaccination card where it is noted what brand shot you received. If you have an appointment scheduled to receive the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, it is advised to call your provider for further directions.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Mary J. Blige Slays On Instagram In A Pucci Look
- Sabrina Elba Stuns In Dolce And Gabbana
- Yung Miami And Diddy Go On A Designer Shopping Spree During ‘Act Bad’ Instagram Skit
- Blue Ivy Carter Joined Beyoncé Onstage During Renaissance World Tour Stop In Paris
- Serena Williams Tells Olympia She’s Going To Be A Big Sis, And Her Reaction Is Heart-Warming
- Issa Rae Talks The Importance Of Authenticity As A CEO In The May Issue Of ‘Black Enterprise’
- Sza Shows Off Her Long Healthy Natural Hair
- Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
- Halle Bailey Talks The Little Mermaid Movie, The Color Purple, New Music & More!
- Lori Harvey Showed Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Stunning Red Dress
FDA is Recommending Pausing the Use of Johnson and Johnson Vaccine in the U.S. was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
Sister of Bengals Running Back Joe Mixon is a Suspect in Shooting
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Listen The WIZ On Your Amazon Echo
Download The New 101.1 WIZ Mobile App For Your Smartphone!
Cincinnati: A 17 Year Old Hit By A Car Outside Clark Montessori High School
Lil Harold Breaks Down Influence On ‘After The Curse’ Mixtape, Calls Joseline His Favorite Dancer