According to NBC4i, The 2021 Ohio State Fair will not be open to the public this summer, and will focus instead on agricultural and educational competitions, according to a statement.
The Ohio Expositions Commission said they were concerned for public health, and could not justify the cost of adhering to current safety protocols.
“Where we are today in this (COVID-19) battle makes it challenging to plan a large-scale entertainment event, not knowing where we will be, or what Ohio will look like, in late July,” said General Manager Virgil Strickler.
The 2022 Ohio State Fair is slated for July 27 – August 7, when rides, concerts, entertainers, live music, food vendors, and shopping are expected to return.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Indianapolis Mass Shooting At FedEx Facility Leaves 8 Dead, Gunman Takes Own Life
- Meek Mills Social Media Struggle, “What Is A PH Balance?”
- Funkmaster Flex Says Cardi B is a Terrible Rapper
- HHW Gaming: This Looming Issue Has PS3 & PS4 Owners Extremely Worried
- Too $hort ft. Reg Black “Real Oakland,” Onyx ft. Mad Lion “Ahhh Year” & More | Daily Visuals 4.15.21
- Joe Biden Announces To Withdraw Troops From Afghanistan This Year
- Saweetie Throws Shade At Quavo In IG Video
- Jennifer Lopez & Alex Rodriguez Confirm Split With Joint Statement
- Why The Nation And White House Need To Prioritize Reproductive Justice
- Philly Rapper, AR-Ab Sentenced to 45 Years In Prison
The Ohio State Fair Is Happening But Unlike Years Past was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com