According to NBC4i, The 2021 Ohio State Fair will not be open to the public this summer, and will focus instead on agricultural and educational competitions, according to a statement.
The Ohio Expositions Commission said they were concerned for public health, and could not justify the cost of adhering to current safety protocols.
“Where we are today in this (COVID-19) battle makes it challenging to plan a large-scale entertainment event, not knowing where we will be, or what Ohio will look like, in late July,” said General Manager Virgil Strickler.
The 2022 Ohio State Fair is slated for July 27 – August 7, when rides, concerts, entertainers, live music, food vendors, and shopping are expected to return.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Da Baby Says ‘God’s Ready For Me To Be An Icon’
- Wiz Khalifa Slept In A Bonnet For The First Time And This Was His Reaction
- Enter for Your Chance to Win a Home Podcast Studio!
- Marjorie Harvey’s New Louis Vuitton Purse Costs The Equivalent To A Tesla
- Delta Variant May Spread Easily As Chickenpox According To CDC Document
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Chiseled Abs In A Teeny Tiny Blue Bikini
- LeVar Burton Hosting ‘Jeopardy!’ Is Black Joy Personified
- Cincinnati Reds: Joey Votto Sets Reds Homerun Record
- ‘Simone Biles Jokes’: SNL’s Michael Che Dragged For Allegedly Mocking Gymnast In Deleted Instagram Stories
- Pop Smoke ft. Dua Lipa “Demeanor,” Lil Baby & Kirk Franklin “We Win” & More | Daily Visuals 7.29.21
The Ohio State Fair Is Happening But Unlike Years Past was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com